Home  Investigations About

If it's wrong, right it.

If you're a young person experiencing a problem involving a Children's Aid Society, foster home or group home and you feel that no one is listening, contact us. We are here for you.

If you are someone with a concern about a child
or a group of children receiving services from a Children's Aid Society or a children's residence, and you've tried the official complaints process but the problem isn't solved, we may be able to investigate.

Contact the Investigative Unit of the the Ontario Child Advocate at:


1.800.263.2841 (Toll-free)